Module 1: Your Telephone Voice
Helps the participant understand the importance of using positive collection techniques and strong interpersonal skills. Learn and practice aspects of voice quality, including inflection and pacing. (Allow Approx. 1 hour training time)
Module 2: Listening Skill
Teaches how to improve listening skills. Focuses on learning what to listen for, recognizing communication styles and identifying habitual customer responses. Provides tips on how to avoid and overcome negative “self-talk.” (Allow Approx. 1 – 1 1/2 hour training time)
Module 3: Communication Gaffes
Explains how to determine what a customer is really saying under conditions of stress. Offers suggestions on when and how to challenge customer generalizations and assumptions. (Allow Approx. 1 – 1 1/2 hour training time)
Our policy is to satisfy every customer. That’s why we use a 15-day risk-free guarantee. If you’re not happy with your purchase we’ll gladly refund your payment, less shipping. We ask that you call us at 1.800.536.6700 to receive a Return Authorization Number (RAN), and that you return all videos, cases, books, and packing material to us within 15 days of AET’s original ship date to you. The returned materials must be in new condition with Modules 4 through 7 unopened. The returned materials must be in new condition or we regret that we cannot accept the merchandise for return. The risk-free guarantee does not apply to the Self Study Version (SSV).
The Process of Professional Collections™ Video Training Program
- Teaches a winning approach to telephone collections.
- Vital techniques for collection agents to increase debt recovery.
- Comes with a ready-to-use Leader Guide for facilitating presentations.
- It includes keys to all exercises as well as related topics for instruction, discussion, and group interaction.
- Includes three Participant Workbooks (175 pages) that provide important background reading on each module, along with worksheets for all video exercises.